Skip to main content

 My name is Leah and I am a mom, wife, and I work full time. We also have 2 dogs, 3 cats and tons of fish and I am homeschooling my son for the first time. I have struggled with my weight since college and thought that there was no way I could add something else to my busy life to be able to do anything about it. 

When my son was put in the hospital for the first time and diagnosed with a megacolon I realized just how important my health and wellness journey was not only to me but to my family. I needed to learn how to incorporate a healthy lifestyle not only for myself but to set a better example for my family. A healthy diet won't cure my son's megacolon but it will help treat his symptoms. It also helps treat his ADHD symptoms as well as my anxiety symptoms.

This is no longer about a size or reaching a certain weight for me. It's about so much more. I knew I had to find something that will make this new lifestyle stick so it had to work for our busy lifestyle and be able to appease my son's picky appetite. 

I wanted to start this blog to help other busy moms out there who may be going through the same thing. So if you need some ideas on how to start you health and wellness journey or you just need some support you are welcome here. 

Comments